15 push-fit miniatures, which can be assembled without glue and are even supplied on pre-coloured plastic:
The glorious forces of Sigmar, pure and unbowed warriors dedicated to scouring the Mortal Realms of Chaos, Destruction and Death. Each of the Stormcast Eternals miniatures in the box is an Easy to Build push-fit model, supplied on gold plastic sprues and requiring no glue to assemble:
- 3 Castigators and a loyal Gryph-hound – support troops who lay down withering ranged attacks with their thunderhead greatbows;
- 3 Sequitors – frontline infantry who bring the fight to the fore with stormsmite mauls and soulshields – their leader, the Sequitor-Prime, carries a spirit flask.
Nagash’s seemingly-endless hordes of risen undead, bitter and lethal toward all who still possess the gift of life. Each of the Nighthaunt miniatures in the box is an Easy to Build push-fit model, supplied on turquoise plastic sprues and requiring no glue to assemble:
- 4 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive;
- 4 Myrmourn Banshees: hollow and horrifying, they drift and swoop weightlessly clutching their chill daggers.
Storm Strike features a 16-page set booklet of core rules, providing the basics you need to get gaming. It includes:
- An overview of the items needed to play, how to set up and choose your general, and the basics of measuring distances between models;
- A walkthrough of the turn sequence – casting spells, using abilities, movement, shooting, charging, fighting and testing for battleshock are covered in a concise and easy to follow manner;
- Using Triumphs – these are rewards bestowed upon your army after a major victory;
- Rules covering the use of terrain and scenery in your battles, demonstrating how battles can be radically different in nature depending on the environment;
- A guide to Battleplans – their setup, the rules they employ and the victory conditions they place on your games;
- An explanation of Warscrolls and their use – these contain the rules for your miniatures – and Warscroll Battalions, special formations of certain miniatures that confer extra rewards and abilities;
- Realm of Battle rules – special conditions placed upon the battlefield depending on which Mortal Realm the battle is fought in, which introduce a thematic element to games;
- Allegiance Abilities – these allow your army to use additional abilities and spells, according to their Grand Alliance, faction, and allies.
4 Warscroll cards are included – these cards contain the rules and statistics you need in order to field your miniatures, laid out for ease of use in a handy card format. A Warscroll is included for each type of miniature in the box. A further 5 Warscroll cards are in the box detailing some of the other miniatures in the range (available separately), giving an insight on how to expand your armies with your next purchases.